Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Mixed Interest Cake

When asked to make Luca's 13th birthday cake I do what I always do, that is ask some questions about the person. Things like what are their hobbies, interests, favourite colours etc. { I have known Luca since he was a baby, just a few days old in fact}
However one should never assume to know everything about somebody.
So the answers to my questions were. Luca likes soccer, basketball, juggling, and fishing.  Great I thought, that will  work and this is the cake I came up with. I decided to incorporate all the things Luca likes on one cake. Hope you like it. I think the fish is my favourite part. The cake is chocolate with dark chocolate ganache.
Hope you had a very happy birthday Luca.
Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the rest of the week. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment