Friday, October 4, 2013

Yippee. I'm Published

Some exciting news to share with you. I'm Published. Cake Central Magazine asked me to submit a cake based on an illustration by Arthur Rackham. Rackham was an illustrator in the late 1800's, early 1900's who actually illustrated the first edition of Grimm's Fairy Tales.
He was a wonderful illustrator producing some deliciously dark drawings, try and have a look at some of his work if you can it's amazing.
The illustration I based my cake on was from Red Riding Hood and the brief was to design a cake capturing the essence of the illustration.
Big thankyou to Jayden my talented photographer and thankyou so much to the Editors of Cake Central Magazine for giving me the opportunity.
So here's the cake, hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment