Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome 2013

Well well all my ambitions for posting regular articles on my blog lie in tatters as we are already into the month of February and these are the first pictures of the year.
However all is not lost as I have been very productive over the break busily making lots of sugar flowers, trialling new looks for cake{think hand painted} and doing literally hours of strategic planning and laborious research...aka looking at cake pictures on the Internet. I know," you poor thing," I can hear you say but as is that old adage, someone has to do it and it may as well be me.
And well call me crazy but  I  have a sneaky suspicion a fair few of you are also doing lots of research and strategic planning too. Good for you. It will only make you appreciate the finer things in life.
So in no particular order some of the cakes I have been baking and decorating.

 Something very similar to a previous  hat box cake. 10" chocolate fudge
 Something to kick start Daniels 5th birthday
 Sweet 16 pretty and pink
 To help celebrate a wonderful couple's 50th wedding anniversary

 and a pretty birthday cake with sugar flowers.
I have lots of projects I'm working on at the moment and very soon will be delving into the world of posting some free tutorials, so see you soon.
Tammy x
Thanks for stopping by
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment