Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Latest Cakes

All my good intentions for blogging more frequently have seemingly flown out of the window. How can one month have possibly gone by since my last post? Continuing with that thought I can't believe we are now past the half way mark for the year. Please accept my apologies for being so neglectful however to make up for my absence I will attempt to dazzle you with some recent cakes I have made.

The guitar cake was donated to Newman College to help raise funds for The Friends of Music Program.



Basketball  cake was a thank you to my son's basketball coach who has moved  interstate for work and the One Direction cake for Sophie to celebrate her 14th birthday. {this cake was a real departure from what I normally produce} and allowed me to experiment with an edible image Hope you enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment