Sunday, August 14, 2011

This little piggy...




I made these little figurines for Jing Jing to put on a birthday cake for some of her friends. They are to represent Year of the Pig and Year of the Rooster. Yes that's what it is, a rooster sitting on top of an egg. ha ha.
The little pig was meant to have longer arms so he could be holding the plate with the cupcake but unfortunately they were a little bit stumpy. They look kind of cute anyway.
They are sitting on a plaque made entirely of fondant icing about 10 cm in diameter so they will look great on top of the cake. Alas I forgot to take a pic of the cake but it was a simple lemon layer cake covered in butter cream.{ similar to the cake I made for Karen in a previous post }

If you'd like me to make you a cake topper give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment